CAPT.COOK is a very special example of the Pelle Petterson designed Maxi 1300. Not commissioned until 2010, she was fitted out for serious performance blue water cruising, at cost of well in excess of Euro 500k, CAPT.COOK is set up to cross oceans safely single-handed or with a very small crew and also compete in offshore races.
CAPT.COOK boasts many specification highlights including:-
• Owner’s cabin layout with 3-cabins, 2-heads
• 2018 Awlgrip off-white topsides
• Easy-maintenance GRP decks
• Generator, inverter and solar power
• Air conditioning and heating
• All electric galley
• Upgraded battery capacity
• Larger 55hp Volvo engine option
• Electric halyard winch
• NKE navigation electronics
• SSB systems
CAPT. COOK is now offered for sale as her owner wishes to retire from ocean sailing. Carefully maintained since new, she is EU VAT paid and conveniently located for a speedy sale in Europe.