Pendennis Wally 106
WALLY B is arguably one of the most iconic sailing superyachts of all time. One of the very first full-carbon constructed superyachts, WALLY B was crafted by Pendennis in Falmouth UK to designs by Luca Brenta & Co and featuring the most stunning contemporary interior deigned by the Italian Lazzarini Pickering Architetti.
Designed to offer racing yacht performance, but with all the comfort of the most luxurious super yachts, WALLY B boasts uncluttered deck spaces, expansive outside seating and sunbathing areas, and the most beautiful 3-cabin plus crew interior of warm cherry with contrasting exposed lacquered carbon, polished stainless steel and the finest quality leather and cloth upholsteries.
Meticulously maintained since her launch, WALLY B has also benefited from a number of major refits, the most recent being in 2019/2020 in her present ownership.
Her specification highlights include:-
· Built at Pendennis shipyard under original ABS classification
· Beautiful Lazzarini & Pickering custom leather and exposed Carbon interior
· Full Carbon fibre & Kevlar hull construction
· Carbon Sothern Spars rig with Park Avenue boom and self-tacking jib
· Extensively refitted with most recent refit in 2019/2020
· Accommodates six guests in three staterooms and up to 5-6 crew in three cabins
· Full beam Owner’s cabin forward
· Unique deck lounge with retractable bimini
· Recent hull and superstructure repaint
· New North 3Di sails plus furling gennaker - 2022
· Teak deck replaced circa 2014
· Updated keel fitted - circa 2016
· Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
· New batteries
· New electronics
· New tender
WALLY B is now offered for sale as her owner is looking to consolidate his fleet.