Sangermani S&S 56
Tel: +31 641 486879
Originally named PATRICIA III , renamed by her second owner Mr Tieger to PATRICIAN TIGER she was designed to compete in the regattas of the I Class RORC. This unique Sparkman & Stephens (design no 129), performance cruiser was completely refitted and only hit the water again in July 2022, ready to race once more as she was built for back in 1969.
PATRICIAN TIGER boasts many specification highlights including:-
· Complete refit 2020-2022 with all parts of the boat and her systems either completely replaced or zero-houred and overhauled
· Flush deck design with aft coachroof and single cockpit
· Mahogany construction over Oak frames
· Teak interior
· Three cabin, two heads layout plus forepeak
· Trim tab on aft end of keel
· New painted aluminium rig with Quantum sails package
· NKE navigation instruments with nav PC at chart table
· New 12vDC and 220vAC electrical systems
· New upholstery
Professionally rebuilt with an amazing dedicated team of professionals that put all their blood, sweat and tears into this amazing project, PATRICIAN TIGER is now ready for her next owner. An owner with a sharp eye for quality and detail will appreciate the craftsmanship, expertise and perfect condition of this unique yacht which is now 100% ready for the 2023 season.