Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
From the board of Emanuele Rossi, a graduate of Genoa University and the Gilles Vaton design house, the ERYD 30 was conceived to fulfil the increasing demand for stylish, fast, fun daysailers. Built from vacuum-infused GRP with Airex core to provide a light, stiff and well-insulated hull, and a carbon rig, carbon rudder and carbon keel blade, the ERYD 30 is extremely well balanced and stable.
With just two owners since new, ORIENTE has seen only very light use in recent seasons with a comprehensive service having just been completed in Summer 2023 at the Sanlorenzo shipyard in Italy and lots of recent refit work including new topsides paint and teak deck refurbishment in 2020.
ORIENTE boasts many specification highlights including:-
• Lombardini 2 cylinders diesel engine with Saildrive gearbox
• Teak laid decks
• Dark blue painted topsides
• Maxpar carbon fibre mast and boom
• Retractable carbon fibre bowsprit
• Carbon fibre keel blade and rudder
• Raymarine Axiom 9’ chartplotters
• Raymarine autopilot
• Marine toilet
• Shorepower and battery charger