Mylius 76 FD
Tel: +34 675 236 174
This Mylius 76FD is the first hull of a successful miniseries of 8 boats from the Italian yard. This flagship model features proven carbon sandwich/foam core construction from an experienced composite sub-contractor paired with great attention in systems fit-out and Italian craftmanship in the interior. It is sleek, powerful and sexy, with maximum beam carried aft and tall rig that bring the polars easily above 10 knots under most offwind sailing points.
The exterior and interior design, in addition with the technology of all components and of on-board safety, is setting standards in her category. The interior is designed to offer a smart separation between the guests area in the bow, and the navigation, galley and crew area in the stern.
From the design brief the focus was on the highest structural and design standards and a great attention to the deck plan, equipment and everything concerning the safety of navigation.
Meticulously maintained by professional crew she is now in her second ownership who most recently upgraded/refitted the following items:
· New Lithium-Ion battery bank
· New MasterVolt power management system
· Engine complete over-haul
· Generator complete service
· New shaft line and flex coupling
· New carbon Future Fibres ECtorque furling headstay
· Complete standing rigging 5 years survey and service by manufacturer
· New cockpit upholstery for cushions, sprayhood and bimini
· New sound system by Fusion both interior and exterior
· New Precision 9 system as third GPS for ultra redundancy and safety at anchor
· New Radar and boat horn
· Camera’s system on spreaders
· New boom lights
· New navigation lights
· Garmin OnDeck Captain system for remote monitoring
· New hull for tender and upgraded outboard to 25 hp
· Hydraulic system service
· Teak light sanding