With over £30,000 in additional extras JESTER is one of the highest spec J/88’s on the water. Ordered in 2014 and delivered as a 2015 model and hull No.44, JESTER has been used very lightly for fast cruising. With just 70hrs on her Volvo D1-13 inboard engine and very little wear & tear to be seen, she makes for a very tempting alternative to a new build.
In terms of her specification, in addition to standard JESTER comes fitted with the following:-
• Comfort pack including fresh water installation, galley sink, removable saloon table and V-berth platform with cushions
• Saloon and aft berth cushions
• Zip door to forward cabin
• Internal hull pockets
• Webasto diesel-fired hot air cabin heating
• 220vAC shore power and battery charger
• Second AGM battery
• 220vAC inverter
• Rigging plus package including jib in-hauler system, cunningham purchase, side deck padeye and spinnaker sheets storage cam cleat.
• 2 additional opening ports in cockpit
• Aluminium anchor
• B&G Triton electronics package with Zeus 7” plotter and mast-mounted multi-repeaters
• GOFREE Wifi bridge
• Raymarine ST2000+ tiller pilot
• Fusion multimedia system with cockpit speakers
• Harken through-deck furler
• North 3Di mainsail and jib
• North A2
• Cruising main and jib
Ideal for the club-racer, fast cruiser, family sailor or keen campaign class racer, JESTER is very seriously for sale and priced to suit as her owners now wish to go larger for offshore sailing.