Curanta Cridhe - 50ft Catamaran
Phone : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
Mail : or
Curanta Cridhe (Gaelic for Braveheart) is a custom-built catamaran by Dixon Yacht Design. Fully air-conditioned, this 50-foot luxury yacht boasts three cabins, each equipped with an en-suite bathroom, a desk/vanity area and lots of storage. With a Queen Master and two King cabins (which can also be configured as singles) Curanta Cridhe is ready to welcome you, your family and friends to a luxurious and comfortable home-away-from home.
In the salon, you will find two roomy leather seating areas and the galley, where you can marvel as Chef Anne creates your next 5-star meal or one of her famous cocktails – sure to put you in the holiday mood! Outside, the possibilities are endless. With multiple seating and lounging areas (covered and in the sun) you can catch up on your reading or take an afternoon nap. If you’re in the mood for something more active, there are plenty of options to choose from: like snorkeling, tubing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking or sub wings.
Cabins: 3 | Guests: 6 | Crew: 2
Refit in 2022 :
- Interior :
Kitchen refitting/ New custom high-end mattresses for all cabins/ New tailor-made linens for all cabins.
New propulsion systems for lower fuel consumption/ New Lithium battery banks/ Tender 13' refitting/ Rudders and steering systems refitting
Key Features :
- Curanta Cridhe is a custom-built catamaran by Dixon Yacht Design
- 2 Tenders on board
- Complete refit in Winter 2019 & 2022
- Activities on board include: snorkeling, tubing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking or subwings
- Fully air-conditioned
- Each cabin is equipped with an en-suite bathroom, a desk/vanity area and lots of storage
- Queen master and two King cabins (which can also be configured as singles)
- An ambiance of luxury and comfort with a sense of being in a "home-away-from home"
Tender: New 13' with 20HP and 15' with 70 HP outboard motor.
Activities: Paddle board, Wakeboard, Snorkeling equipment, Noodles, 2 floating mattresses, underwater camera,
For full information, please visit her dedicated page : CURANTA CRIDHE