Lead broker - Michele Antonini
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
RECENT REFIT WORKS:
· 2020 – NEW hull and deck paint
· 2020 – NEW teak deck
· 2020 – NEW park avenue boom
· 2020 – Engine and generator completely overhauled
· 2020 – all major systems overhauled
· 2017 – NEW chartplotters and VHF
· 2017 – NEW Future Fibre ECsix carbon fibre standing rigging
· 2017 – NEW Schenker water maker
· 2017 – steering chain replaced
· 2017 – NEW Profurl electric genoa furler
· 2016 – NEW custom illuminated buttons on the steering wheels
· 2016 – NEW deck and stern painting
· 2016 – NEW steering wheel, steering column painting
· 2016 – NEW engine control level
· 2015 – NEW PBO BACKSTAY
· 2015 – NEW Dynema stays cover
Launched in 2011, the Mylius 19E95 has represented a significant innovation of the Mylius style and is the ancestor of all subsequent projects: no coincidence that her project has received some important awards such as the Nautical Design Award in the category “Sailing yacht up to 24 m” and the Designer of the Year Award.
Design for maximum safety, comfort and pleasure of life outdoors, the Mylius 19E95 deck is the characterized by the large windows on the low and sleek coachroof, which hides all the maneuovres. Clean lines and open spaces offer elegance and usability. The large and spacious cockpit includes two separate living and manoeuvring area immediately forward of the steering wheels.
The interior is characterized by large windows on the deckhouse, which illuminates the dinette creating an ongoing dialogue between interior and exterior. Positioned in direct relation to the access ladder and at a slightly raised level, the dinette is separated by the master cabin by two carbon sliding doors.