Arcona 430Add to Favourites
Lead broker - Mark Cameron
Tel: +44 (0)7988 763254
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Commissioned to be the last in a lifetime of yachts for an owner fond of competitive regatta sailing. REQUIEM was specified and built to the vendors exacting requirements. Centred around the requirement to be a comfortable short-handed cruiser while capable of performing on passages races and the odd regatta. Inventory highlights include:
• Full set of Carbon/Taffeta laminate sails custom built by Owen Sails.
• High aspect blade jib with inner sheet track.
• Aramid fibre cascading backstay system.
• Andersen Electric Primary, mainsheet and halyard winches.
• Full Raymarine instrument suite, including plotter.
• Digital Yacht onboard PC and AIS system.
• Traditional saloon layout.
• Alcantara upholstery.
Regrettably for sale due to advancing years REQUIEM is a unique opportunity to acquire a beautifully appointed, professionally maintained ‘turn key’ example. Rarely available second hand in the UK with such a refined inventory.
** Over 150 high resolution photos available on request **