+44 7920 395397
The Infiniti 52 R is a custom-designed Grand Prix racing yacht developed to take full advantage of the performance benefits of DSS. Ideally suited to race coastal and offshore in locations all over the world and competitive under all rating systems, the Infiniti 52 R changes the game in this size range. Developed in conjunction with 4-time Whitbread/Volvo winner Stu Bannatyne, the Infiniti 52 R was developed to fulfil the wishes of a number of clients who were looking for a yacht that would provide a significant performance increase over current options but able to sail and race with 50-60% of the crew traditionally required for yachts of this size.
52′ has traditionally been a very good size of boat to perform successfully both at inshore racing and coastal/offshore racing and is big enough to be comfortable when overnighting but small enough and light enough to have that exhilarating dinghy-like feel to it. There seems to be a demand from many existing and potential owners of this size of boat to have something they can race without a full professional crew of 13-15 big guys. The key concepts incorporated into the Infiniti 52 R are:
1. Designed around a highly efficient single transverse DSS foil.
2. Powered winches and systems.
3. Simple appendage package – single rudder and fixed keel.
4. Efficient, swept 3 spreader carbon mast with sail and rig plan optimised for coastal racing.
5. A workable, comfortable yet lightweight interior.
6. A requirement to efficiently race the boat with a reduced crew number of 9-10.
7. A super smart, modern and sleek look!
For full details please go to... https://infinitiyachts.com/boats/infiniti-52/