Ichtus - Futuna 70 Sailing Yacht
Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage
Phone : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
ICHTUS has been designed for a precise purpose; a shorthanded trip around the world. Designed by famous naval architect Marc Lombard, she proved to be a quick and (very) beautiful sailing yacht. She is also comfortable, fast and easy to handle despite her length, with fresh water and energy self-sufficiency.
Under her new ownership since the end of 2016, ICHTUS undertook a major refit with a complete refurbishment and upgrade in 2017/2018.
French Riviera | Corsica | Naples & Amalfi Coast | Sicily | Aeolian Islands | Sardinia | Marseille to Saint Tropez | Tuscany and Elba
Cabins: 3 | Guests: 6
Extensive Refit in 2018 :
- Individual air conditioning units for each cabin (including crew quarters)
- New navigation equipment and Raymarine electronics (plotter, radar, AIS) + TV satellite
- New Water heating equipment on main engine
- New teak deck
- New spinnaker 315 m2
- New Bluetooth speakers in the cockpit
- New deck cushions (x 6)
- Renovation of the Master cabin
- New saloon cushions
- New equipment : oven, ice machine, washing/ drying machine, new bespoke bed linens and upholstery, new premium quality mattresses & cushions
Tender: 3.5m with Mercury 9.9 HP engine (2-stroke) for 4 people.
Activities: Paddle board, Snorkeling equipment, Fishing gear, Noodles
For full information, please visit her dedicated page : ICHTUS