Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
SVEVA is a gleaming and beautifully-maintained Italian-owned 2007 example of the very popular Danish performance blue water cruising X-50 with 63 launched between 2004 and 2011. Offered with the desirable ‘Classic’ layout which allows for three good sized double cabins, plus three ensuite heads and a forward crew cabin, SVEVA is ideal for longer periods aboard with family and friends.
SVEVA proven to be a great family cruiser and also the ideal boat for blue waster adventures.
Under only her second ownership, SVEVA has proven to be a great family cruiser and also the ideal boat for bluewater adventures. She is fitted out to a very high cruising specification, including:-
• Standard 2.70m draft keel for optimum windward performance
• Volvo 75hp diesel engine with saildrive and 3-bladed folding prop
• Retractable bowthruster
• Carbon fibre mast and boom
• Fully-battened mainsail system with Harken low-friction battencars and stackpack with lazyjacks for effortless sail handling.
• Harken electric winch package
• Carbon fibre spinnaker pole
• Teak decks
• White gelcoat hull
• Teak interior joinery with leather upholstery throughout
• Schenker 12vDC watermaker
• B&G electronics package including plotter, radar and AIS
Please note. The following equipment is available in addition the stated inventory. This equipment is not presently installed as the current owner has not required it.
• Air conditioning
• TV sat