Shogun Yachts 50
LADYKILLER is a factory-owned and maintained example of the Oscar & Håkan Södergren designed Shogun 50 performance cruiser, constructed in collaboration with Linjett Yachts in Sweden.
The boat is the brainchild of Mats Bergryd, a racing sailor and businessman who previously owned a Club Swan 50. He was dissatisfied with certain elements of that boat and therefore decided to create his own vision of the ideal racer/cruiser. He therefore teamed up with Linjett Yachts, the oldest and arguably most respected and conservative yacht manufacturer in Sweden, to produce an all carbon speed monster that you could also take cruising.
Used lightly for locally-based racing and cruising, and always wintered ashore under cover, this highly innovative and exhilarating-to-sail performance yacht boasts a complete specification and is ready to go.
Her specification highlights include:-
- Carbon fibre and epoxy sandwich construction
- Teak veneer racing deck
- Axe bow profile with integral spray sails
- Telescopic 2.00m-3.30m T-keel with carbon fibre blade and lead bulb
- Marstrom carbon fibre mast and boom
- Carbon fibre rod standing rigging
- Hydraulic mast-jack
- Full North racing sail wardrobe with 3Di square-top mainsail, jib, staysails, spinnakers, asymmetric and Code Zeros.
- Antal electric mainsail traveller
- Load-cell displays for backstays
- Reckman hydraulics for jib/ inner jib cunninghams, vang, outhaul and top deflectors
- Antal winches in cockpit plus additional Harken electric halyard/control line winches at companionway
- Jefa steering with twin carbon wheels
- Titanium pulpit, pushpit and guardwire stanchions
- Mastervolt electrics with 5kw Lithium-Ion service battery bank, charger and inverter
- B&G instruments with plotters, autopilot, H5000 system and AIS transceiver
- Eberspacher heating
- Full galley equipment
- Carbon fibre electric heads
- Fusion stereo system