Comar comet 41 S
Tel: +44 (0)7979907210
Launched in 2007 and with just three owners from new (the first being the UK importer), ‘BATFISH V’ provides a very rare opportunity to acquire a very nicely specified and much updated example of this fast, stylish and high-quality Italian designed and built racing cruiser. She’s ideal for both racing or fast, easily managed cruising. She has a spacious and comfortable cruising interior comprising three double cabins and two heads, a spacious saloon and galley, making her ideal for shorthanded cruising/racing or family sailing, at a pace! Her updates and maintenance includes a new Volvo Penta D2-40 diesel engine in 2018 (covering little more than 300 hours since). There is a new sail drive gearbox, leg, sail drive diaphragm and Gori 3-blade folding propellor, all replaced in 2022. She has a Raymarine touchscreen chart plotter from 2018 and her rig was removed and fully inspected in 2019. Her hull skin fittings were checked in 2018. Otherwise, she has an Ullman Sails Main sail and matching roller furling genoa, both from 2019. Ready to go for more adventures and trophy chasing, whichever your preference may be.
Her specification highlights include:-
· Lightweight vacuum construction with composite bulkheads and carbon rudder and rudder stock.
· Teak to just her cockpit to reduce maintenance whilst maintaining style.
· Practical 2.20m draft lead keel optimised for performance.
· New Volvo Penta D2-40 40hp engine - 2018.
· New saildrive leg, gearbox & diaphragm - 2022.
· Gori 3-blade folding propellor - 2022.
· Rig removed and fully checked - 2019.
· New Ullman Sails mainsail and furling genoa - 2019.
· Extensive sail wardrobe.
· Replaced back stay – 2019.
· Main sail stack pack with removable lazy jacks.
· Harken deck gear package.
· 5x manual winches, plus an electric halyard/control line winch.
· Carbon spinnaker pole.
· Aluminium removable bowsprit for asymmetric sails.
· Replaced Raymarine touchscreen chart plotter.
· Replaced autopilot - 2017.
· Spacious and popular 3-cabins, 2-heads interior layout.
· Webasto heating.
· Electric anchor windlass with remote control.
Purchased by her current experienced owners in 2011, as a replacement for a trio of very successfully campaigned J-Boats, ‘BATFISH V’ has been used for both club racing and cruising, with the occasional Fastnet Race thrown in for good measure in the aid the Sail 4 Cancer charity. After 12 hugely enjoyable seasons with the boat, her owners have now decided to hang up their offshore and club racing boots and switch to a larger and more cruising focussed yacht.
‘BATFISH V’ is UK VAT Paid and available to view by prior appointment.