Swan 60-010 Mandrake
Nautor's Swan Brokerage
Tel. +377 97 97 95 07
The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate.
A high proportion of the fibers are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties.
Structural bulkheads are of marine plywood laminated to hull and deck with foam strips between.
Stiffener flanges are unidirectional lay-ups over foam cores.
Engine beds are of GRP.
Topside color is white NGA gelcoat white Hydraulic driver platform on transom
The keel is a lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape.
Cast-in keel bolts are of high-tensile stainless steel.
The mast is stepped through the deck onto a composite mast step.
Rudder is of foam filled GRP with tubular tapered stock of E-glass composite, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings.
Retractable bow thruster Max Power 2017 Dual steering gear, sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming.
Steering quadrant bolted to rudderstock.
Two 41" destroyer type stainless wheels with elk hide cover,1.9 turns H.O. to H.O.
Two pedestals with roller bearings.
Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette.
Hull painted Blue Navy AWL Grip 2012 Preventive osmosis treatment 2016/17
Deck is of sandwich construction, using glass/aramid hybrid fiber reinforced polyester laminate, with low-density closed cell foam core, and glued to the hull. High-density core under deck fittings. New teak deck as per original design 12mm 2017 dark grey caulking
· 2 X 77 hydraulic primary sheet winches
· 2 x 64 secondary sheet winches
· 2 x 40 mainsheet traveler control winches secondary.
· 1 x 64 hydraulic mainsheet winch
· 2 x 64 halyard winches
· 1 x 50 staysail halyard
· Hydraulic central system overhauled 2018
· New staysail Harken furler 2019
· New boom vang hydraulic 2019
· New furling engine mainsail 2018
· New Anchor windlass 2016 for the 80 meters chain 12mm
· Stainless steel stem head fitting with headsail tack hooks and one anchor roller.
· Stainless steel main shroud chain plates bolted to reinforced mast bulkhead.
· Backstay chain plate attached to hull structure.
· Lifeline gates each side amidships.
· Support on push pit for outboard auxiliary engine All deck hatches are “flush”
· Floorboards with laid teak veneer, providing access to the bilge.
· Overhead lined with removable paneling.
· Two wooden berths over sail bins.
· Upper and lower berths both sides, P side double lower berth Hanging lockers on central bulkhead.
· Hand rubbed teak furniture 2 x pipe berths Side lockers above berths Electric toilet
· L-shaped settee (Leather upholstery) with table and chairs PS, settee with bookshelf outboard.
· Stainless steel sinks
· Front loaded 240 l, 240 l front-loaded vegetable locker, and top loaded 150 l freezer.
· Refrigerator, and freezer Iceberg a compressor run by 220 V and inverter
· Counter tops of Cameo White Corian
· Stainless steel four-burner Force 10 gas stove with oven and grill, gimballed and provided with fiddles.
· Central double berth. Mirror on fwd. bulkhead Settee/berth STB side
· Hanging locker P side SB side, Writing desk with chair forward
· Porcelain washbasin.
· White GRP lining up to washbasin level.
· Teak grating on floor.
· Separate shower compartment for Owner.
· Vacuflush vacuum assisted toilets using fresh water for flushing and discharging through seacock.
· Holding tank for day toilet amidships emptied by electric pump or deck suction line. Washing machine Candy 2018
· Engine Perkins Sabre 135hp 7000 hours, refrigeration system changed in 2014
· New inverter 2019.
· Engine strictly serviced and maintained in perfect working conditions
· Maxprop orientable three blade propeller
· New bow thruster Maxpower in 2017
· New Anchor windlass 2016 80 meters chain 12mm
· Delta Anchor
· Fuel capacity l 900.
· Separ KWA-50 fuel filter/water separator with water alarm and shut-off valve on feed line to engine and diesel generator.
· Tanks are vented to deck edge.
· Hot and cold pressure water with back-up foot pumps in galley.
· Water capacity 1000L Tank vent pipes terminate at galley sink.
· The consumable water can be heated either with engine cooling water, or with a heating element working on AC.
· Hot water tank capacity 60 l Watermaker Isomar 150L MC1-2-3-J
· Deck shower, hot and cold water Deck wash Seawater spout in galley with foot pump.
· Galley sinks drained through seacock.
· Washbasin and shower trays drain to sump tanks, capacity about 60 l each.
· Sump tanks are emptied by electrical pumps.
· Back-up Whale manual pumps.
· Bilge pumps 1 Electric bilge pump Mari Sub, manual and automatic