CN Yacht 2000 Felci 61 Mk2
Lead broker - Michele Antonini
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
** Over 100 further photographs from January 2019 available on request **
ALMABRADA is hull No.7 of the award-winning Felci 61 design. She is a Mk2 version with 30cm additional length and 1,000kgs less weight thanks to her lightweight high modulus carbon fibre mast and the hull construction with structural carbon fibre bulkheads.
ALMABRADA is a perfect example of high-quality Italian fast cruiser conceived and built to extremely high standards by two of the best names in the business - Umberto Felci and Yacht 2000. She is a real performance cruiser capable of accommodating nine guests in four cabins plus one crew in her forepeak. The unique four-cabin layout features a midships cabin that can be used either as a guest cabin or as a storage that conveniently fits two folding bicycles.
Her highlights are many and include:-
• Composite hull
• Carbon fibre composite deck
• Lead T-bulb keel with stainless steel fin
• 4-cabin, 3-heads interior layout plus additional crew cabin with head
• Rod rigging
• Carbon fibre high module two spreaders mast
• Retractable bow sprit with Code 0
• Hydraulic adjustment for backstays, vang, outhaul, traveller and halyard tension
• Electric Harken winch package
• B&G H3000 navigation package
• Air-conditioning system
• Cruising and racing flooring
• Convertible mid cabin/bicycle garage
ALMABRADA is a great opportunity to acquire an iconic Felci performance cruiser design in great condition and with a fantastic specification. Whether it be offshore racing or long range cruising, ALMABRADA can take it in her stride.