Nautor Swan 47
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
An evergreen classic, designed by S&S and built as only Nautor can, GRAMPUS II offers sparkling sailing together with build quality that is never to be repeated. Perfect for serious cruising, these yachts also shine in the Regatta circuit and are rare to the brokerage market.
GRAMPUS II was launched in 1978, and is hull number 16 of the series which began in 1974 and ended in 1979 with 70 hulls launched including a series especially for the New York Yacht Club. She is fitted with the extremely versatile Mk1 interior layout.
Extensively updated and refitted in recent years since her owner’s purchase in 1995, GRAMPUS II is one of the nicest Swan 47’s out there. Her highlighted are many and include:-
• Replacement teak decks and remodelled foredeck
• Comprehensively overhauled and rebuilt Yanmar 62hp engine
• 3.5kw generator
• Raymarine instruments from 2011
• Extensive sail wardrobe
• Electric genoa furling
• Removable inner forestay for staysail
• Gennaker and spinnaker options
• Replaced standing rigging