Goetz Farr 53 Custom
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
Designed in 2002 by Farr Yacht Design as Design Nr. 493m IMS53, built in the US by Goetz in epoxy prepreg Kevlar with carbon reinforcement and launched in 2003 as ORLANDA this Farr 53, now QQ7, is a high-performance racer 53’ continuously optimized for racing under IRC and ORC.
Fitment of a powerful plan carbon fibre Hall Spars rig and a great sail wardrobe QQ7 is now looking for a new passionate sailor wishing for adrenaline and fast ready for sail Farr Design.
QQ7’s specification highlights include:-
· Full pre-preg Kevlar carbon composite construction
· Hall Spars carbon fibre mast and boom
· Carbon fibre pole
· Carbon fibre bowsprit
· B&G H5000 electronics – 2018
· Keel Cossutti optimized – 2019
· 2 Harken carbon fibre coffee grinder