Brenta B38Add to Favourites
Lead broker - Alex Grabau
Tel: +44 (0)1590 673715
Originating from the legendary Milan based Luca Brenta Yacht Design House, the US-flagged SCHEGGIA was launched in 2005 and is hull No.9 of this popular performance daysailer line.
The Brenta B38 was designed to provide easily handled and stylish boat with minimum maintenance and maximum performance.
SCHEGGIA has been extensively updated by her current owner and wintered ashore under cover each year with full annual maintenance as required. Her specification highlights include:
• Composite carbon fibre white coloured hull.
• Teak decks with white caulking – replaced 2016
• Harken electric winches x2.
• Carbon Hall mast.
• Carbon Park Avenue boom with lazyjacks and 2 single-line reefs
• Single line reefing system added with reef lines led aft to cockpit - 2016
• Cariboni Power pack for the mainsail sheet, vang, traveller and jib trim – overhauled 2017
• Pushbutton sail controls at both steering pedestals for the Cariboni power pack.
• Rod standing rigging- replaced 2018
• Twin composite wood-rimmed steering wheels.
• Volvo D1-20 19 hp diesel engine
• Saildrive gearbox with Gori 2-blade folding propeller.
• Quantum Sails carbon laminate mainsail and genoa – 2016
• Quantum Sails Code 0 and 2x gennakers - 2017
• Upgraded Raymarine electronics with 2x 9” plotters, AIS and autopilot – 2016
• Raymarine wind, speed and depth transducers
• Raymarine mast displays (x3) - 2016
• Mastervolt battery charger/inverter
• Service and engine batteries – recently replaced and upgraded
• Fusion Bluetooth-enabled sound system (2016) with Sony cockpit and cabin speakers.
• Galley area with a sink and refrigerator (not presently used)
• Manual flush heads (not presently used).
Ideal for local club racing (Rating – PHRF 42.0), SCHEGGIA is also CE-certified, so can be used on either side of the Atlantic. Now offered as her owner has bought larger, SCHEGGIA is seriously for sale and well-priced to attract a quick and simple sale.