Beneteau First 40.7 Performance
Tel: +39 333 74 89 281
HORCA MYTICA is a very fast and functional ‘Performance variant’ of the hugely popular Bruce Farr designed Beneteau First 40.7. Features such as easy reefing from the cockpit, a removable cockpit table, furling code zero, retractable carbon bowsprit, lazybag with lazyjacks, sprayhood and diesel heating below decks make her ideal for both racing and cruising. Changes over standard include:-
· Change from symmetrical to asymmetric spinnaker with fitment of retractable bowsprit.
· Additional structural tank for water to bring the capacity from 270 Lt to about 400.
· Mainsheet track lowered to cockpit sole level.
· Opening up the transom, adding a split backstay with hydraulic tensioning adjustment.
· Moving of the anchor windlass position to optimise anchor recovery
In addition to these changes HORCA MYTICA has also benefitted from regular maintenance and upgrades including:-
· RINA recently renewed and in date until 2024
· Complete overhaul of the engine at 4,000 hrs with new heat exchanger and exhaust
· Batteries replaced in 2018
· New rod standing rigging in 2015
· Underwater sections epoxy treated
· Keel bulb faired and optimised for racing
· Raymarine cartography
· Extensive wardrobe of recent laminate sails
With just two ownership since new, HORCA MYTICA is now offered for sale as her owner has now bought larger.