Baltic Yachts 38 DP
The Baltic 38 DP was an iconic design of the IOR era. Designed by the late Doug Peterson and regarded by many as one his finest designs.
FRIGG has always been based in the Baltic Sea. She was originally delivered for competition use and thus has a taller rig than standard and was delivered without fittings in the forepeak which were fitted at Baltic Yachts a few seasons later.
FRIGG is in outstanding condition and has since 2016 always been stored inside the shipyard (D-Marin) during the winters where engine maintenance and other service works have been completed annually. All listed service work after 2016 is performed by the shipyard D-Marin. After purchase by the current owners in 2016, a detailed moisture measurement was made on the boat - the boat was dry and without defects.
FRIGG has also benefitted from a significant program of refit and upgrades stretching from 2015 to the present day with highlights including:
· Full B&G system (including autopilot) with three multifunction displays in the cockpit and Zeus hybrid touch in the steering wheel 2015
· Refrigerator unit replaced 2016
· New teak deck 2017
· New fresh water pump 2018
· New batteries 2020, separate engine battery. Solar panel (not connected)
· The saloon cushions are upholstered in 2021
· Holding tank installed 2010s serviced and all hoses renewed 2021. Emptying into the sea or via the deck.
· Renewal of lazypack 2021
· Stove checked and serviced 2021
· Shorepower serviced and new power distributor installed in 2021
· New hydraulic Navtek for the rear stay 2021, also hydraulic vang. Both are controlled from the cockpit.