Tel: Mobile: +44 (0) 7979907210
With just one owner since new, NIGHTFALL is a high-specification and extremely well-presented Arcona 430 complete with Axxon carbon mast, boom and spinnaker pole. Boasting a practical and spacious 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout, finished to a typically Scandinavian high-standard in warm Khaya mahogany, NIGHTFALL is a great option for anyone seeking just the right combination of quality, performance, space and ease of handling.
Her specification highlights include:
• Swedish construction
• 3-cabin, 2-heads interior layout finished in Khaya mahogany.
• 2.55m lead bulb fin keel
• Low-maintenance non-slip deck finish
• Yanmar diesel engine with saildrive (recently replaced diaphragm) and Flex-o-Fold 2-bladed Axxon Spars carbon fibre mast, boom and spinnaker post (new clear coat 2022)
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging – replaced 2022
• Mainsail and jib replaced 2022
• Harken winch package including electric primary control line/halyard winch
• Code Zero with Karver furler
• Recently replaced service and engine start batteries
• Nexus instruments with mast repeaters
• Panasonic Toughpad plotter displays
• Iridium Gio satellite communications
• Wind generator
• Eberspacher diesel fired cabin heating
• Holding tanks
• Sprayhood and helm bimini
• Tender and outboard
• Brompton folding bicycles
Freshly antifouled, serviced and completed with new standing rigging and sails, UK VAT paid, Part 1 British Registered, freshly antifouled, serviced and complete with new standing rigging and sails, NIGHTFALL is 100% ready for the new season.