Tel: Mobile: +44 (0)7988 763254
Introduced in 2001 the Arcona 400 was an immensely popular cruiser racer which by modern standard enjoyed an exceptionally long production run, finally being retired in 2014 after more than 160 examples were launched. The first of the ‘new generation’ Arcona yachts she features the structural steel frame technology which has now become a feature of all Arcona new builds.
A one owner yacht from new SEA FEVER has proved to be an immensely capable yacht. During their ownership her owners have enjoyed cruising as far a field as Svalbard as well as competing competitively in local passage races on Scotland’s west coast. The Arcona 400 design proving more than capable of doing both successfully and safely. Now reluctantly offered for sale SEA FEVER has a comprehensive inventory including highlights such as:
· Yanmar 3JH4E (39hp) engine with Yanmar SD50 saildrive
· Two blade bronze folding propellor
· Raymarine autopilot system
· Raymarine C-Series plotter with 2kw Radar scanner (2014)
· Raymarine AIS transceiver
· Raymarine ST60 Depth/Log and Wind instruments
· ICOM IC-M421 DSCVHF radio
· Eberspacher heating system
· Eno gas cooker
· Jabsco manual marine toilet
· Holding tank
· Selden keel stepped mast, fractionally rigged sloop.
· Furlex thru-deck roller reefing system
· Selden carbon and alloy spinnaker poles
· Standing rigging fully replaced in 2019
· Hydranet mainsail
· Hydranet blade jib
· 350SF blade jib
The Arcona 400 SEA FEVER is wintering afloat on her pontoon berth at Ardfern Yacht Centre and available for immediate viewing by prior arrangement.