Shamlor - 67ft Sailing Yacht
Phone 1 : +33(0)6 33 42 45 09
Phone 2 : +33 (0)467 66 39 93
With over twenty years of experience in the sailing market, the Italian shipyard Maxi Dolphin, known for producing one-off yachts, has followed its natural evolution and now launches the 20m sailing yacht Dream 67 SHAMLOR.
SHAMLOR is made both for leisure or race and is described as "the most powerful leisure yacht worldwide, able to reach speeds in excess of 30 knots – with a sea view from the dining table!"
She features plenty of discretely packaged race technology, including light Karver headsail furlers driven via endless Dyneema loops from the powerful electric winches aft – much lighter than electrical furlers. A big single-spreader Lorima rotating wing mast, a powerful sailplan, plenty of form stability from the wide hull plus a canting keel are more than enough reasons for extra crew to be added when Shamlor starts racing last summer.
- Made by the Italian shipyard with more than 20 years’ experience, Maxi Dolphin
- Highly customised with a unique personalised hull
- Extreme sturdiness and lightness, guaranteeing excellent performances in regattas
- Constructed entirely with Sprint pre preg technology
- Performance specialists such as Pr Michel Kermarec (Aero Hydro dynamist – BMW Oracle) or Michel Desjoyaux (double Vende Globe winner) have contributed to the conception
- Interior design allow guests to enjoy a quiet, modern and comfortable environment
- Wide planning hull shape equipped with a canting keel, twin rudder direction system and a 30 m high rotating mast
- The tender garage allows the crew to pull out a 3,4 m long tender when needed
Activities : Racing,
For full information go to: https://www.bernard-gallay.com/yacht-charter/shamlor