Standard Boat: Donovan 26 OD Racing Yacht designed by JP Donovan Design LLC
· Hull, deck, bulkheads and internal structures constructed with vacuum molded E- glass, epoxy resin and closed cell foam cores. Construction system utilizes separate vacuum procedures for outer hull and deck laminates, core bonding, inner hull and deck laminates and reinforcements to insure the highest quality laminates, core bonds and resin content control.
· Meets with EC Directive 94/25/EC, EC Design Category C, Module A, and Offshore Special Regulations Category 4 (when Buyer’s safety equipment is added).
· Carbon reinforced keel support structure integrated composite shroud chainplates
· Carbon composite rudder blade and stock with upper & lower bearings, carbon tiller.
· Carbon composite keel fin, fixed configuration with simple removal for transport/service.
· Solid cast lead bulb pinned and bonded to keel fin.
· Standard hull topsides gelcoat finish
· Boat bottom, below the chine Race Finish: 1-Barrier Coat, 2-High Build Epoxy 3- Epoxy Primer Paint sanded to 600 grit. NO GELCOAT below chine
· Standard deck gelcoated shiny surfaces and semi-gloss white Polyurethane non-skid.
· Interior middle painted in semi-gloss PU finish
· Open racing interior with two molded berths under cockpit sides.
· Harken & Spinlock deck hardware per JP Donovan Design LLC Deck Layout
· Lewmar foredeck hatch
· Stainless steel stanchions; bow pulpit and stern pushpits. Upper and lower stainless steel lifelines
· Carbon mast, carbon boom, carbon vang and carbon bowsprit built by Pauger Carbon Composites. Stainless steel rod shrouds and forestay. Composite topmast runners by BSI, with deflector system, Windex, masthead tri-color navigation light
· Manual bilge pump BP9013 Gusher Urchin
· 12v control panel, 12v/24Ah battery with battery box.