VAHINÉ 5 is a 3-cabin, 1-heads version of this very popular Italian performance yacht and was bought new by her current owner to race competitively offshore under an IRC rating of 1,067.
Having always benefitted from careful routine annual maintenance, she presents in extremely good order, with her main specification highlights including:-
• Sparcraft Grand Prix full carbon rig with mast-jack – repaired and repainted 2009
• Harken deck gear
• Carbon spinnaker pole
• Extensive racing sail wardrobe
• Recent spectra lines and halyards
• B&G 2000 navigation instruments
• 2.20m lead fin keel
• 3-cabin, 1-heads layout
• Larger 39hp engine option
• Racing and Cruising floor plates and interior ladder
VAHINÉ 5 is now offered for sale at a great price as her owner is looking to move on to new projects.