Dufour 40 E Performance
Tel: +34 675 236 174
The Dufour 40 became an instant legend when first launched and won the prestigious French Boat of the Year at the Paris Boat Show. She cleverly combines great sailing performance (so good that a 40 won the 2005 IMS World Championship in the IMS 670 class) with ease of handling and cruising comfort.
ARADIA’S specification highlights include:
· Owner’s cabin layout with larger forward cabin, twin double guest cabin and one aft heads.
· Teak laid side decks, coachroof and cockpit
· Larger option Volvo Penta D2 55 4-cylinder inboard diesel engine.
· Saildrive gearbox with 3-blade folding propeller.
· Sleipner Sidepower bowthruster
· Carbonautica carbon fibre helm wheels
· Recent navigation updates including Garmin plotter in cockpit and Raymarine i70 repeaters in cockpit and at mast
· Electric anchor windlass.
· One Sails carbon racing mainsail and genoa
· Elvstron laminate cruising sails
· North Sails symmetric and asymmetric spinnaker with furler
· Spinnaker pole
· Facnor sub-deck genoa furler
· German mainsheet system
· Harken winch package with 6x self-tailing winches
· All control lines led aft to cockpit
· Stackpack and lazyjacks plus low-friction battencars for mainsail
· Homatro hydraulic backstay adjuster with textile backstay
· Victron shorepower, battery charger and solar panels
· Interior ventilation fans
· Top and front opening refrigerator
** Note – There is the possibility to take over the existing marina berth in Ibiza. Please contact us for further details **