Swan 77-006 CALLISTO
Nautor's Swan Brokerage
Le Beau Rivage
9, Av. D'Ostende
The Swan 77 was a response from Nautor’s for the discerning owner who required a larger sailing yacht. The performance enjoyed by the racing yacht owner became accessible to those who required a very high degree of interior comfort and accommodation.
German Frers and Nautor have achieved a very special yacht with remarkable speed and power. She has the accommodation of a larger cruising boat with the agility and handling of a thoroughbred, even with a smaller crew.
· New aft dodger, forward dodger, Bimini canvas all new 2014.
· New mainsail cover 2010 and lazy jacks 2008 and lazy bag 2018
· New covers for helm and binnacle 2009
· Topside and hull is original gelcoat with yearly high polishing maintenance
· Complete rig and mast dismounting in 2010 and all standing rod rigging replaced by Allspars UK, supplied by Navtec in nitronic steel.
· New paint on mast and boom 2010 (Alex seal snow white, gloss)
· All hydraulic rams (Vang, backstay inner fore stay) serviced by Navtec Greece 2010 and 2016
· Reckmann hydraulic furler was fully serviced 2010 by Reckman Germany
· New delrin ball bearings fitted to deck blocks in 2015
· New Perspex to hatches throughout
· Deck sanded and seams replaced (teak decking system) 2015/03
· Interior varnish coats are done on a yearly base and remain in excellent top condition
· All new Furuno FI 70 Colour Displays (10 in total) in forward and aft cockpits for navigation information 05/2016.
· New Furuno AIS transceiver installed 05/2016.
· New Furuno Radar DR 54 DL WI FI
· New Furuno chart Plotter (in aft cockpit) TZTL 12 F multi-function display touch screen Wi Fi.
· All above new instruments replaced the Raymarine instruments and include re-wired and full integration 05/2016
· New service batteries 05/2018 800AH/24V with lead 2V Cells
· New Radio Batteries 06/2011 400AH/24V 2V Cells
· Skanti GMDSS VHF with handset at nav station and helm
· New hydraulic motors and pumps for Harken Commander power pack 11/2016
· One new HHF portable radio GMDSS McMUrdo 2014
· All new halyards and sheets (Running rigging) 04/2012 Marlow 18mm – 16mm Dynema
· Check Stays Kevlar Aramid replaced in 2010/04
· New shower drain pumps Whale Gulper 2014.
· All Sealand vacuum Pumps were fully serviced and all components replaced plus all intake and extraction pipes 03/2014. Extractor fans in engine room fully serviced 2010/11
· New Service battery charger Victron 24V/80AH 05/2011
· New service battery charger/inverter Victron 24V/80AH/3000Watts 02/2012.
· 2 new televisions (Samsung flat screen 40”) in Crew mess and Saloon and Home Cinema installed in Salon (2012 crew 2015 Salon)
· New Main engine fitted (Perkins 225 Sabre) complete with gear box ZF 2, 3/1 12/2009 Running hours today 2290
· Gear box was re-replaced with new same as old 02/2013
· New PSS Seal for propeller shaft and cutlass bearings 02/2015
· Sea cocks serviced as required
· Overhaul of fuel system together with engine replacement and complete fuel tank cleaning every second season.
· All sea water hoses replaced throughout 2009
· All mirrors throughout the yacht have been replaced 02/2014
· All interior Halogen lights replaced with LED.
· New main engine exhaust line 2009
· Racor fuel filters stripped and serviced yearly.
· New freshwater pumps Telarini and pressure controllers Danfoss 11/2012
· Generators were replaced
· 12KWA Fisher Panda brand new 12/2009 (running Hours Nov 2016 3768)
· 20KWA Fisher Panda with 30KWA brand new (running hours Nov 2016, 1250) with new PTO for hydraulic Bow thruster (Lewmar retractable) 03/2011
· Bow thruster was fully serviced 2013/11 and retracting ram replaced.
· Anchor windlass Hydraulic motor replaced 06/2011 and fully serviced.
· Main engine service alternator was replaced with new Bosch 24V/140AH 06/2016
· All Salon Cushion Leather was replaced 04/2013 together with all curtains and sofa canvas covers.
· Main engine turbo Charger was replaced with 2016/08.
· Alpes Inox Gas Stove and extractor hood Replaced 11/2010 with new.
· New refrigeration control units and compressors (replaced the single 220AC compressor) with two smaller units to allow running with inverter power 10/2013
· New Dorade and mushroom vents
· The hull is of single skin construction using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate
· A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties
· A synthetic surface mat is applied after the gel coat for increased resistance against water penetration
· Engine beds are of GRP with steel inserts
· Hull colour is white Gel Coat
· Hull stripes in blue
· Bottom treated with epoxy and primed with antifouling.
· The standard deep ballast keel is a lead casting with antimony
· Cast-in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless steel
· The mast is stepped through the deck onto a galvanised steel mast step.
· Hydraulic hand pump and rams to adjust mast.
· Tie rods from the mast collar to step.
RUDDER AND STEERING SYSTEM
· Rudder of foam filled GRP with high strength stainless steel stock supported by two roller bearings.
· Weed deflector in front of rudder
· Cable steering gear and sheaves provided with guards to prevent jamming
· Aluminium steering quadrant bolted to rudder stock
· 70” recessed destroyer type wheel
· Pedestal with roller bearings and friction brake
· Emergency tiller stowed in lazarette
· Raymarine ST7000 autopilot at helm
THROUGH HULL FITTINGS
· Sea cocks of Blake’s bronze for all through hull connections below the water line, finished flush with outside and located in accessible positions
· Inboard side of sea cocks fitted with stud long enough to take two hose clamps
· Extended transom (during original build) including two deck hatches and extra storage space under deck
· Hinged swimming platform on transom operated by manual and hydraulic ram with extending insert for use as gang way.
Deck is of GRP sandwich construction with foam core and glued and through bolted to the hull
· Teak deck including teak on forward and aft coaming
· Teak hatch frame, sheet and halyard cleats
· Laid teak battens on bridge deck, cockpit s